- We have developed several delicious ultra-specialty items.
- Specialty leaves of many colors, shapes and flavors
- 25 Kinds of Tiny Veggies™ items
- Nature Straws™, actual true Pea Tendril, and many more unique items.
MiniCrown™ Fusion Mix™
- A striking combination of MiniCrown™ greens, such as chard, bulls blood, spinach sweet red, pak choy, pak choy red, and tatsoi.
- Sweet fresh flavors, juicy and crunchy.
- Create an attractive bouquet of MiniCrowns™, or use individually to accompany a variety of culinary creations.
- Add incredible dimension and depth to a variety of dishes!
Tiny Veggies™ Crudité Mix™
- Attractive and tasty combination that may include: Carrots, Turnips, Radishes, Celery, Beets, Parsnips, Leeks, and Onions.
- Enjoyed fresh, or blanched.
- Perfect for roasting or sauteing to create a vibrant side dish.
- These Tiny Veggies™ can make a big impression!
Sunset Geranium Leaf™
- Stunning vibrant colors of the rainbow, resembling tie-dyed lily-pads!
- Strong tangy and tart flavor.
- A perfect bed for seared scallops, jumbo shrimp, cooked veggies, sushi, ahi, and so much more; float on soups or add to desserts.
- Create dishes that truly stand out with this unique Fresh Origins introduction.
MiniCrown™ Lettuce Mix
- A colorful mix of the miniature lettuce heads including Lollo Rosa, Tom Thumb, Freckles, Spreckles, Radicchio, etc.
- Fresh lettuce flavors provide brilliant additions to entrees or use alone to create a unique salad full of depth.
- Stuff with crab salad to create a stunning appetizer.
- Distinctive and delicious, wonderful for special events and banquets
- Nature Straws™ boast a brilliant deep pink color, with occasional accents of attractive green leave
- These hollow, edible stems are about 6 inches in length and 1/4 an inch in diameter and they are not only gorgeous, but are fun to nibble on with a texture that is firm and crunchy.
- Great for “liquid cuisine”, Mixologists will find that our Nature Straws™ are best used as a unique straw for cocktails and other refreshments.
- Stunning colors of pink, red and maroon; variegated leaves.
- Almost like eating sour candy, the flavor is amazingly tangy with a succulent, juicy texture.
- Wonderful garnish for seafood or for adding a tartness to salads and sandwiches!
- Beautiful bed for veggies, fruit salad, and cheese plates.
We sell through distributors. For individual quantities, please click on these sources of our products:
For Food Manufacturing, Commercial Baking, Cosmetics, etc: Fresh Origins has the capability to produce and supply on a large scale. Please contact us to discuss.